First Degree Reiki Class - Reiki Level I Training
Learn To Bring Healing Comfort To your loved Ones, Clients, Pets and YouselfAnyone can learn Reiki! No prior experience necessary. Reiki, pronounced "ray key", means Universal Life Force. This energy is all around us, and we can channel it.
The Reiki process is a simple method of hands-on healing as developed by Dr. Mikao Usui, a minister from Kyoto, Japan. After training, Reiki energy flows through the hands of the Reiki healer and into the cells of the person being treated. The energy is used to normalize body functions. It helps to reestablish balance and harmony on the physical, emotional, and spiritual planes so that the natural function of the body is restored. Reiki differs from other healing methods in that a specific attunement process is used to prepare students for the flow of healing energy. This attunement, 4 of which are required for Reiki Level I (in the original Reiki system as it was brought to the West by Hawayo Takata), automatically protects the Reiki practitioner from either transmitting or absorbing any negative energetic patterns.
If you are looking for an experienced and knowleable teacher, with a solid track record of 17 years teaching and practicing Reiki, and more than 700 Reiki workshops taught to date, who can help and guide you on your journey as a Reiki healer, the Center's Director, Reiki Master Teacher, Dr. Lourdes Gray's warm and charismatic teaching style will gently guide you through the process of becoming a Reiki practitioner step by step. In this Reiki Level I Training you will learn how to treat any condition, physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual by applying Reiki in three, easy to learn, Reiki patterns. Through well organized Reiki lectures, clear and thorough Reiki demonstrations, and ample supervised hands-on Reiki practice, you will learn the Reiki Level I techniques quickly and easily.
You will learn about the relationship between chakras and emotions, how emotions (negative and positive) communicate to the body and how Reiki can help heal negative emotions. You will learn how to read (by scanning with your hand) the aura and the chakras for signs of vitality and energy flow. You will learn how to customize the Reiki treatment so that it can be more effective for each individual. You will learn John's highly acclaimed Chakra Balancing Meditation for restoring balance and harmony to your chakras and emotions.
- Takata's 3 positions for improving eyesight
- John's round robins for eliminating painful migraines and headaches
- Takata's optional position for balancing blood pressure
- The shoulder melt, neck craddle and shoulder sandwich for soothing and relaxing sore necks and shoulders
- John's secret for strengthening the immune system
- Takata's secret formula for releasing the memory of an injury from the body and helping the injury heal faster
- And Much More!
- You will also learn the history of Reiki and enjoy a beautiful slide presentation on the life and work of John Harvey Gray
Gain Knowledge, Experience and Confidence with No-Cut Corners
Unlike so many other Reiki courses that provide you with just a short lecture about theory and practice, our Reiki courses provide you with REAL HANDS-ON Reiki training. You will gain lots of practical experience during the workshop giving and receiving Reiki. This HANDS-ON supervised practice is ESSENTIAL to your learning the techniques properly and gaining experience and confidence before giving Reiki treatments to others.
By the end of the Reiki Level 1 Training (First Degree Reiki Class) you will be able to:
- Deliver effective Reiki treatments for yourself, family, friends, clients and pets.
- Use Reiki to heal any condition--physical, emotional, mental or spiritual.
- Treat injuries and accidents with Reiki
- Administer Reiki before and after surgery to reduce tension and pain, and support the healing process
- Know the right questions to ask your clients before starting a Reiki treatment
- Explain Reiki to someone who is unfamiliar with the system
- Understand the purpose of the chakras and how they work, and utilize the information intuitively to bring balance and healing to the self or others. Scan the chakra centers of the person receiving treatment and perceive areas of reduced vitality flow.
- Channel Reiki energy into yourself or others, and sense the energy as it flows through your hands.
- Appreciate how attitudes can create dis-ease in the mind and emotions, and how the physical body might be affected.
- Know how to give Reiki from any working surface including massage tables and regular chairs
- Energize your foods with Reiki
- Use Reiki as a spiritual practice
Why Is This Training Two Days Instead of One?
Reiki training is not standardized. It varies widely from teacher to teacher. This course provides authentic Reiki training taught with "no-cut corners" in the same manner Hawayo Takata and John Harvey Gray taught in their classes. If we were to cut the training time to just one day, we would be leaving out 1/2 of the training, which unfortunately is what often happens in one day classes where students are left unsure and confused.
Ongoing FREE E-mail and Phone Support
Receiving ongoing support after the class is over is important for your continuing development as a Reiki healer. You will have confidence and security knowing that if questions were to arise in your Reiki practice, you have a knowledable and experienced teacher to turn to for help. We will provide you with ongoing e-mail and phone support FREE of charge for as long as you need it.
What Will You Receive for Taking the Reiki Level I Training Course?
Your class materials includes a class manual, a beautiful Reiki certificate ready for framing, and a FREE Emotionality in The Chakras CD by John Harvey Gray (Retail value $14.95).
Enjoy listening to John share with you, in his own words, his groundbreaking theory of emotionality in the chakras. Allow him to guide you on his beautiful chakra balancing meditation to help bring balance and healing to your chakras and emotions.
$150Deposit of $50 required at registration, balance due at start of workshop.
($75 - to repeat the workshop if you have taken it before with John or Lourdes)
Deposit of $50 required at registration, balance due at start of workshop.
This continuing education activity has been approved for 12.0 contact hours by the Commission on Continuing Education of the New Hampshire Nurses Association which is accredited as an approver of continuing education in nursing by the American Nursesí Credentialing Centerís Commission on Accreditation.