Here’s our list of the 10 best Reiki New Year’s Resolutions for 2020. The year 2020 marks the beginning of a new decade. This new decade provides us the greater potential for manifestation. Use your Reiki energy to connect with your intent and desire and truly be the creator of your life. Astrologers predict this may the first year in a long time where we actually live up to our New Year’s resolutions!
Plan Not Just for 2020 but for The Decade Ahead
As you make your list of New Year’s resolutions, not just for 2020 but also think of the decade ahead, ask yourself what you feel most passionate about creating in your life, what areas of your life need the most attention, what is holding you back, and remember to add Reiki to your list.
Reiki is not just for healing the physical body. Practicing Reiki promotes health, harmony, and balance in all areas of your life. Reiki works with the Law of Attraction to bring those things into your life that provide you with your highest and most loving good. So, add Reiki to your list of New Year’s Resolutions!
Below is a list of the 10 best Reiki New Year’s resolutions that you may wish to consider adding to your list:
- Practice Reiki self-treatment regularly because Reiki Practitioners who practice Reiki self-treatments on a daily basis experience substantial benefits to their overall health, i.e., physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. So, make daily Reiki self-treatment a New Year’s Resolution for 2020.
- Start a daily Reiki meditation practice in 2020. Reiki meditation (meditating while you practice Reiki self-treatment) reduces stress, lowers blood pressure, and improves immune function. There are hundreds of benefits to meditation validated by thousands of studies, which makes this a great New Year’s resolution.
- Another great New Year’s resolution to consider is to eat healthier foods because Reiki is intimately connected to nutrition. For example, Hawayo Takata always combined sound nutritional principles with the practice of Reiki because by doing so, she got better results from her Reiki sessions. Remember, you are what you eat.
- Take the time to give Reiki sessions regularly to others. Help friends, family members, and pets to be healthier and feel better by giving them regular Reiki sessions in 2020.
- Take the time this new year to year to review what you have learned in the Reiki class. First, review your notes from your Reiki classes and brush up on what you already know, or take a Reiki class to review the material you have learned earlier.
- Improve your Reiki skills. Select a Reiki skill that needs improvement and practices it.
- Next, Incorporate Reiki as a part of your spiritual path as a New Year’s Resolution. Reiki is not just for giving sessions. It’s is a way of life. It gently teaches you the lessons you need to learn and guides you forward on your spiritual path.
- Apply the Reiki skills you have learned to other areas of your life. Find creative ways of using Reiki this new year. For example, give Reiki to your food before eating, to your drinking water, and to your house plants.
- Share your knowledge of Reiki with friends and family by spreading the good word this new year. So, tell your friends about Reiki.
- Continue with your Reiki education and become a more powerful and effective healer. Take some Reiki classes in 2020. There is much more to be learned …
Happy New Year,