Reiki 2 In Person
July 8, 2023 @ 10:30 am – July 9, 2023 @ 6:00 pm
This highly acclaimed Reiki 2 in person class (Reiki 2nd Degree) is for anyone wanting to learn the original Usui Reiki System, thoroughly and completely, and as further expanded by John Harvey Gray. John Harvey Gray was one of the original 22 Reiki Masters trained by Hawayo Takata, the Japanese-American woman who introduced Reiki to the West. He was the longest-practicing Reiki teacher in the West. His wife, Dr. Lourdes Gray, received her entire Reiki training from John Harvey Gray and taught at his side until his passing in 2011. This Class is conducted by Dr. Lourdes Gray, RMT, Director, The John Harvey Gray Center for Reiki Healing. Learn more …
This class is offered in person at the John Harvey Gray Center for Reiki Healing, Rindge, NH. Hours 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST Saturday and Sunday. Registration details and directions are provided after registration.
“Lourdes is a wonderful story teller in addition to being a very effective teacher. I loved the way she introduced each concept with an overview of the information she was going to give us. Amazing teacher, very patient, good humored, skilled teacher.” Heather Neff, M.D. Family Practice, Portsmouth, NH
What You Will Learn In This Reiki 2 In Person Class
- How to use the Reiki symbols for adding more power, mental-emotional healing, and distance Reiki
- To be more intuitive while working with clients.
- How to conduct a Reiki Intake
- How to start your professional Reiki Practice
- The emotional and spiritual relationships of the chakras
- Review and practice scanning energy fields and chakras
- Review and practice the Reiki treatment patterns
- Learn the opening and closing spirals — which prepare the client’s chakras (energy centers) for the Reiki energies and help retain those energies for the healing process
- Receive Reiki Second Degree attunements, which open you to the additional energies needed for second-degree Reiki work.
- Learn all aspects of the second-degree program through direct hands-on experience and no cut corners
- You will receive a complete playlist of videos from the class to keep
- Ongoing support after class. Private FB Group, Monthly Meetups for Q&A and practice, and phone, email and text support
- Learn More …
Two-Day Classes: Our Unique Advantage
Reiki training is not standardized. It varies widely from teacher to teacher. There are no certification standards for Reiki teachers. Some teachers teach a very short version of the course. This leaves students feeling confused and unable to use the techniques effectively. Our Reiki 2 in person Class provides authentic Reiki training taught with “no-cut corners” in the same manner John Harvey Gray and Hawayo Takata taught in their Reiki classes.
By offering our Reiki 2 in person certification as a two-day class, we are able to preserve the original and full teachings and transfer them completely to you. Our two-day Reiki training (which is true to the original Usui Reiki system) assures that you will develop the level of knowledge, skill, and confidence necessary to use Reiki effectively. You will have plenty of time for supervised hands-on practice, and will receive lots of individual attention — our typical student-teacher ratio is approximately 4:1.