Learn Authentic Reiki — Reiki I Class Training and Certification
Our Reiki 1 Course Certification is presented either “live” on Zoom or in an “In Person” format. Please check the class schedule for availability. It includes Reiki certification to work on humans as well as on pets. No experience is necessary in order to take this course. You’ll enjoy a well-rounded learning experience that includes lectures, demonstrations, slide presentations, developing your intuition by learning to assess the chakras and aura (electromagnetic field around the body), treating pets, Q&A, history of Reiki, cleansing and charging crystals with Reiki, giving Reiki to water, live foods, and plants, all with plenty of time allotted for practicing with fellow students under the careful eye of Lourdes Gray, RMT, and her team of Reiki Master Assistants. The teacher-student ratio is approximately 1:4, hence you know you’re receiving lots of personal attention and learning the correct way.
What You Will Learn In This Reiki 1 Course:
- Deliver effective Reiki treatments for yourself, family, friends, and pets. We’ll give you plenty of supervised practice time to reinforce what you’ve learned in class and build your skillset and confidence.
- Bring healing comfort and calm to anyone: other people, pets, or the self.
- Treat long-standing health conditions using 3 easy-to-learn Reiki hand position patterns.
- Improve immune function, and reduce stress, tension, and pain.
- Use Reiki to treat injuries and accidents.
- How to treat other people, pets, or the self with Reiki before and after surgery to improve recovery time
- Customize each Reiki treatment to fit anyone’s (human or pet) needs so it can be a more effective treatment for them
- Scan the human energy field and chakras (energy centers) for balance and vitality and use this information during the Reiki treatment to improve results. You will learn simple and effective exercises to feel the energy as it flows and develops your intuition
- Understand the relationship between chakras and emotions. Then, use this information in a Reiki session.
- Charge and cleanse your crystals with Reiki
- Reiki self-treatment. (We’ll help you design a Reiki self-treatment protocol just for you.)
- Give a Reiki treatment to someone who is sitting in a chair
- Treat your pets, e.g., dogs, cats, and horses as well as to plants in your garden. This class includes Reiki for Pets Certification
- A beautiful slide presentation about the history of Reiki. Learn how Mikao Usui recovered Reiki and how Reiki was introduced to the Western World
- How to conduct a Reiki intake. Reiki Ethics.
Our direct lineage to Mikao Usui, the originator of Reiki, and Lourdes Gray’s many years of experience teaching and practicing Reiki, will help ensure that you receive the very best Reiki training available anywhere. Our Reiki Lineage is as follows:
Mikao Usui, Chujiro Hayashi, Hawayo Takata, John Harvey Gray, and Lourdes Gray
You will receive 4 “live” attunements-initiations that will empower you as an effective Reiki healer. You will work together with the other students under the instructors’ gentle guidance to develop your intuitive abilities and Reiki healing skills. By the end of the course, you will have the skills and confidence to practice Reiki at a therapeutic level and bring healing comfort and calm to friends, family, clients, pets, and the self.
The workshop hours are 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST both Saturday and Sunday. After registering for the class, you will receive an e-mail confirmation along with a Zoom invitation and instructions on how to prepare for the class. Note: Class will be ending each day between 5:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. EST.
This Reiki 1 Course Includes The Following:
- Reiki 1 Certification and Accreditation humans and pets
- A Reiki 1 Class Manual, a detailed class manual (retail value $39)
- A beautiful Reiki 1 Certificate ready for framing
- FREE mp3 Emotionality in The Chakras Audio download by John Harvey Gray (Retail value $14.95)
- Complimentary first-year membership to our Reiki 1 Graduates Resource Page
with access to HD class videos and audio recordings, including monthly Zoom Meetup with Lourdes Gray
for guided practice and Q&A
- Private Facebook Group for Reiki 1 Graduates
- Ongoing e-mail, phone, and FB Private Group support after the course
Your Reiki Instructor–Lourdes Gray
A charismatic and highly experienced Reiki Master Teacher, Lourdes Gray received her entire Reiki Training from her late-husband John Harvey Gray. Lourdes has taught over 3,000 Usui Reiki classes alone or with John Harvey Gray over the last 28 years. This includes numerous doctors, nurses, massage therapists, bodyworkers as well as the general public worldwide.
Together, John Harvey Gray and Lourdes Gray wrote their best-selling book Hand To Hand, a favorite among Reiki enthusiasts worldwide. In 2008, John Harvey Gray officially designated Lourdes Gray as his sole “Reiki Lineage Bearer.”
“… I know of no one more qualified to continue my legacy” – John Harvey Gray
“The training I received…was outstanding. Each of the two-day courses (Reiki I, II, and Advanced) brought me deeply into the energy and provided answers to every question. The second day not only provided new information, but allowed for a deepening of the energies…and more time to practice. It was transforming! Lourdes Gray is the best teacher I could ever have asked for.”— Susan Moscariello
Our Reiki 1 Class Will Provide You With The Knowledge, Experience And Confidence To Give Reiki To Yourself And Others.
- Quickly and easily learn to bring healing comfort and calm to long standing conditions and recent injuries through well organized Reiki lectures, clear and thorough Reiki demonstrations, and ample supervised Reiki hands-on practice time.
- Practice scanning the human energy field and chakras (energy centers) for balance and vitality and use this information during the Reiki treatment.
- Understand the relationship between chakras and emotions, how these affect the body, and how to use Reiki to restore their balance.
Receive Four authentic Reiki I Attunements, which will enable you to channel the Reiki energy for the rest of your life. The original Reiki attunement process automatically protects you from picking up negative energy from your clients as well as from depleting your own personal energy while giving Reiki.
- Enjoy complimentary e-mail, phone, and FB Group support after the class. As a student of Lourdes’ Reiki 1 Class, you will receive unlimited continuing e-mail, phone, and private FB Group support for as long as you need — free of charge. You will be able to contact Lourdes Gray directly by email or phone any time a question arises during your Reiki practice.
You will also receive first-year’s complimentary access to our Reiki 1 Graduates Page, a learning resource for our students and graduates in order to provide additional learning opportunities, insights, and support. This includes monthly Zoom Meetups with Lourdes and the other students for supervised practice and Q&A.
- “Lourdes’ teaching style is clear, patient, and concise – and she delivers the same information exactly as she learned from her husband, John. Furthermore, Lourdes is great with support after the class – always returning emails with answers. I currently practice on the Reiki team at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and feel I couldn’t have been better prepared under another Reiki Master.” — Debbie Goodwin, Lebanon, NH
No prior experience is necessary in order to learn Reiki.
Two-Day Classes: Our Unique Advantage
Reiki training is not standardized. It is passed down as an oral tradition and varies widely from teacher to teacher. There are no licensing or regulatory requirements for teaching Reiki.
Some Reiki teachers teach a highly condensed version of Reiki, (e.g., Reiki I and 2 in a single weekend). Essential Reiki information, knowledge, and much-needed supervised practice time are not being provided for the student because of time constraints. Very often, students leave these classes unsure, confused, and feeling incomplete. They later say that something was “missing” from their training.
Authentic Reiki Training With “No-Cut Corners”
Our Reiki 1 Class provides authentic Usui Reiki training taught with “no-cut corners.” Just as Hawayo Takata and John Harvey Gray taught in their Reiki classes.
By offering our Reiki 1 training as a two-day class, we are able to preserve the original and full Reiki teachings, and transfer the knowledge completely to you. Our two-day Reiki training (which is true to the original Usui Reiki System) assures that you will develop the level of knowledge, skill, and confidence necessary to use Reiki effectively.
Individual Attention and Supervised Practice Time Provided
You will have plenty of time for supervised hands-on practice, receive lots of individual attention, learn exercises that will quickly develop your intuition, learn how to scan the aura and chakras with your hands and understand their significance in a Reiki session, and much more. All your questions will be answered! — our typical student-teacher ratio is approximately 6:1.
What Students Are Saying About The Reiki 1 Course:
“Lourdes not only taught the classes, she became a lifetime mentor and friend. I highly recommend to anyone searching for a teacher to call the Center and register for her two day Reiki classes. I know you will be properly trained and will enjoy [doing] Reiki!”— Linda Manning
“Awesome program. Got so much more out of this program than I thought I would – (after taking Reiki I previously as a 1 day program.)”— Robin Archer, RN, Marshfield, MA
“If you are thinking about learning about Reiki, look no further! I have attended everyone of Lourdes Gray‘s classes and in my opinion you will not find any better or complete instruction! When you leave her class you will know and understand Reiki! Two years later, if I have a question I contact Lourdes and she responds within 24 hours!”— Pam Thivierge, Reiki Master, Certified Crystald
“I am so happy that I did my research before I chose where I would take my Reiki 1 course. I was looking for…someone who taught with reverence for the history and background of the practice. I found all of that and more upon walking into Lourdes’ class last weekend.”— Annette Bennett Mather