The 10 Best New Year’s Resolutions for Reiki Practitioners
A happy, healthy and prosperous New Year 2013 to you! The winter solstice of December 21, 2012, began a shift of energy for planet Earth and all of its inhabitants toward higher dimensions, bringing forth a higher energy. We can use this new energy to bring powerful changes and healing to our lives. As we start 2013, let’s reflect for a few minutes on some of the most important goals for Reiki practitioners to add to their New Year’s resolution lists.
- Resolve to practice Reiki self-treatment regularly. Reiki Practitioners who practice Reiki self-treatments experience substantial benefits to their overall health, i.e., physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Make daily Reiki self-treatment a new habit for 2013.
- Resolve to start a daily Reiki meditation practice. Reiki meditation (meditating while you practice Reiki self-treatment) reduces stress, lowers blood pressure, and improves immune function. There are hundreds of benefits to meditation validated by more than 600 studies.
- Resolve to eat healtier foods. Reiki is intimately connected to nutrition. Hawayo Takata always combined sound nutritional principles with the practice of Reiki. By doing so, you will get better results from your Reiki sessions. Remember, you are what you eat.
- Resolve to make the time to give Reiki sessions regularly to others. Help friends, family members and pets to be healthier and feel better by giving them regular Reiki sessions.
- Resolve to review what you have learned in Reiki class. Review your notes from your Reiki classes and brush up on what you already know, or take a Reiki class to review the material you have learned earlier.
- Resolve to improve your Reiki skills. Select a Reiki skill that needs improvement and practice it.
- Resolve to incorporate Reiki while on your spiritual path. Reiki is not just for giving sessions. Reiki is a way of life. Reiki gently teaches you the lessons you need to learn and guides you forward on your spiritual path.
- Resolve to apply the Reiki skills you have learned to other areas of your life. Find creative ways of using Reiki. For example, give Reiki to your food before eating, to your drinking water, and to your house plants.
- Resolve to share your knowledge of Reiki with friends and family. Spread the good word. Tell your friends about Reiki.
- Resolve to continue with your Reiki education. Become a more powerful and effective healer. There is much more to be learned …
Copyright 2013. Usui-Gray Integrated Reiki System, Inc. All Rights Reserved