Walking the Dead is a reiki workshop where you can learn how to help those who are either, near their time of death, or who have died and are earthbound to cross over. The dying process can be a troubling and confusing time for souls leaving our Earth plane. Some souls may be frightened or feel reluctant to cross over because of fear of the unknown. Others, may not want to transition because they do not want to leave their loved ones behind. Many souls who have unresolved issues in the Earth plane are also reluctant to cross over. Their difficult time can be greatly eased by Reiki practitioners who have the specific techniques to aid this process. It is very important for those Reiki practitioners wishing to aid any person or animal in the transition process of his or her soul to learn specific Reiki techniques for this purpose.
The “Walking the Dead” workshop offered at the John Harvey Gray Center for Reiki Healing, teaches the Reiki student advanced Reiki methods for helping both humans and animals nearing their time of transition to safely pass into Spirit. It also teaches the Reiki student how to help souls that have left their physical bodies and are earthbound to cross into the Light. It is invaluable to have these skills ready to apply at any time.
“Walking the Dead,” is a specialized Second Degree Reiki workshop based on ancient teachings. Second Degree Reiki students will learn how to administer advanced Reiki techniques to assist individuals who are either getting ready to transition out of this life, or have already physically died, but have not fully transitioned into Spirit. The process of transitioning, the steps that must be taken in order to leave the Earth plane, and the process of crossing over into cosmic consciousness are explained to the student.
In the Walking The Dead Workshop the Reiki student will learn:
- The bioenergetics of dying … how energy centers in the body release during the process of transitioning.
- How to administer Reiki during the process of transitioning in order to help the individual feel safe and loved during the transition process.
- What happens after a person physically dies … understanding the steps of the transition process, and assisting the transition, using advanced Reiki techniques.
- How to safely establish and maintain communication with an individual that has physically died but has not yet crossed over. This communication is for the purpose of walking him or her over to the other side.
- How to utilize advanced Reiki techniques to safely walk individuals and or groups who have died, but have not yet crossed into Spirit.
- How to communicate with, and walk, those animals that have transitioned, but not yet left the Earth plane.
- How to utilize advanced Reiki techniques to clear a house, an office, or other space of undesirable energy … including lingering spirits or entities.
Hours: 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Conducted “live” via Zoom.
(Prerequisite: You must have a Reiki 2 or greater level of Reiki training.)