“Happy New Year,” dear Reiki friends. May the New Year 2019 bring you health, love, prosperity, happiness and peace. We would like to to take this opportunity to express our deepest gratitude for your continued kindness and support throughout the years. It is both an incredible honor and privilege to have you as our Reiki friends, students and graduates. May this year be a significant one in your spiritual journey and may you and yours be blessed.
Here is our 2019 update of the “Ten Best New Year’s Resolutions for Reiki Practitioners.” Enjoy!
- Resolve to practice Reiki self-treatment regularly. Reiki Practitioners who practice Reiki self-treatments experience substantial benefits to their overall health, i.e., physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Make daily Reiki self-treatment a new habit for 2019.
- Resolve to give Reiki sessions to others. Help friends, family members and pets to be healthier and feel better by giving them regular Reiki sessions.
- Resolve to start a meditation practice. Meditation reduces stress, lowers blood pressure, and improves immune function. There are hundreds of benefits to meditation validated by more than 600 studies.
- Resolve to eat healthier foods. Good nutrition and Reiki work hand in hand. Hawayo Takata always combined sound nutritional principles with the practice of Reiki. By doing so, you will get better results from your Reiki sessions. Remember … you are what you eat.
- Resolve to review and practice what you have learned in Reiki class. Review your notes from your Reiki classes and brush up on what you already know, or take a Reiki class to review the material you have learned earlier.
- Resolve to improve your Reiki skills. Select a Reiki skill that needs improvement … for example, the scanning technique, and practice it.
- Resolve to make Reiki a part of your spiritual path. Reiki is not just for giving table sessions. Reiki is a way of life. Reiki gently presents you with the teachings that you need to acquire and guides you forward on your spiritual path.
- Resolve to apply the Reiki skills you have learned to other areas of your life. Find creative ways of using Reiki. For example, you could give Reiki to your food before eating, to your drinking water, and to your house plants.
- Resolve to share your knowledge of Reiki with friends and family. Spread the good word. Tell your friends about Reiki.
- Resolve to continue with your Reiki education. Become a more powerful and effective healer. There is much more to be learned …
- Resolve to practice the 5 Reiki Ideals daily.
“Just For Today Do Not Anger
Just For Today Do Not Worry
Just For Today Count Your Blessings
Just For Today Do An Honest Day’s Work
Just For Today Be Kind To Every Living Thing”